About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Four Days!!

The next four days are going to feel like forever! I am getting so excited and nervous all at the same time. I have no idea why I am so nervous. I guess the main reason is because now we actually will have a name. I am so sorry of calling the baby, baby, or it. I am ready to give it a name. Adam is just as excited. I am still nervous about seeing the ultrasound. I am really hoping that the baby is facing the right way so we can see it the best way. They are going to record the ultrasound as well. That is going to be a great memory keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment