About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

14 days left

The Baby Shower was so much fun. Stevie came in for it with Chole. So I got to have all three of my sisters for a day. It was so nice. We had quite a few people at my moms as well. We got everything we needed and with lots of diapers. We are set for diapers for a while. Grandpa even talked Adam into coming. We had such a fun time.

On another note, we have had a few false alarms with Riley coming. We can get the contractions to get about 10 mins apart, then I relax and they stop completely. Or they will start at like 2:00 in the morning and I will lay there waiting for it to get closer so I can wake Adam then all the sudden they stop. Its at the point to where it hurts to sit and to lay down. I rather be walking around and it feels better that way. I have gone home early from work a couple of times, but it gets to be a false alarm as soon as I get home.

I am so tired of the false alarms, I want to see Riley soon. I think that is what is making it feel like this last month is taking forever. Adam and I have everything ready, the diaper bag is packed completely. Our overnight hospital bag is packed except for the last minute stuff, like the toothbrushes, deordant, and baby book. I will admit that now I am starting to get nervous. I think my biggest fear is that I will not notice that I am in labor. I keep hearing the phrase: Oh, you'll know. I know I will know, but its the fact that now I keep having the false alarms, I worry I won't know its the real thing till its too late.

Clothes are washed and put away, nipples and pacifiers are sanitized and ready. Now we are just having to wait for Riley to make his big appearance. Please hope that he comes sooner than later. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. He is taking way too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment