About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Monday, August 22, 2011

6 days left

So todays posting on what to expect on my phone says 85% of babies come within 2 weeks, either side of their due dates. I don't think I can do this for another two weeks. I have been googling ways to jumpstart labor. Some of the ways are walking, nipple stimulation, intercourse, relaxation, massage, herbs, and castor oil. So I have tried the walking, stimulation, intercourse, relaxation, and a simple massage. Nothing has worked. The down side of the herbs and castor oil scares me to much to try. Nothing seems appealing about giving myself an extremely bad stomach ache to throw myself in labor, I can dehydrate myself and Riley. Or make him have a bowel movement and him get an infection from it. So I'm still playing the waiting game, and I really suck at this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment