About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Everyone's Question Answered

Ok so I really can't wait. I can't keep the secret. I have to tell. The test said that Adam and I will have a future Lil' Cowboy. Guess I better start looking for cute chaps for him to ride in huh.

2 comments:

  1. A lil Cowboy will be perfect! Those lil boots on the mall are waiting for him! Adam said it was a dark green test!!!! :) Love it! Baby is starting to get more real everyday! jumping up amd down inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to have a little cowboy. His grandmas lesley and dee and his grandpa kenny are excited as well. Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete