About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Morning Sickness and Work

Morning sickness is supposed to go away at noon. But for me its all day long. Poor Adam, is at a lost sometimes on what to do. I eat and 20 minutes later I get to taste my meal a second time. I can handle feeling the nausea, its the running to the bathroom at work that I can't handle. We are going to try something new. I'll keep you all posted with what happens. A little over a week till our first appointment and I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment