About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shreveport LA

Hi all!!! So great news, I made it to Shreveport without getting sick on the plane. Lots of rushing from plane to plane but thats ok. When I got to Shreveport my whole body was tense and exhausted. Now, I am finally able to relax get some homework done and go to bed. I am so super tired today. Doctor's Appointment is 4 days and counting. Can not wait. I read on the pregnancy assistnant application on my phone that the baby is now moving. I can't feel it yet, but the baby is moving. How exciting is this!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheena, this is Mamaw. I couldn't get on at first but Your mom finally helped me. I love you soooo very much. I will try to go on often. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Your mom just sent me a picture of the new great-grand-baby. Wow!!! Can't wait for future news. Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete