About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

4 Months!!!

Today is offically the four month mark. I have 5 months left! The crib has been set up. Poor Adam, it was a challenge because I kept telling him backwards. We are now starting to plan ahead. We want to stock up on the diapers and wipes and all that crucial baby inventory. Next month is when we have our next ultrasound which is exciting. Friday is our checkup. After being sick a couple of weeks ago, baby and I are sucking down the water. Its difficult sitting down and getting into the flow at work just to get up and take a break. But I think of the baby and thats what drives me to drink as much water as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment