About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Missing my babys and how thing have been.

I'm out of town again and miss my babys. It feels like I miss all the cool things when I'm gone:(
Mommy has been growing....shhhh don't tell her I seed that. It's the cutest little belly and i can feel the baby all the time. He gets in a ball and upset and makes mommy very uncomfortable and all I have to do is get down and talk to it and rub mommys belly and it relaxes and goes to sleep.
Sometimes I think mommy thinks I get mad at her emotions and that she pees more than she drinks lol but it's so amazing, I love the little things that remind me we are gona be parents sense I don't get to feel it all the time.
August 14 we see what IT will be. Even tho we are pretty sure it's a boy lol. Not suppose to say that but hey when you know you know. We both were wanting a boy but sometimes I think about a girl and how beautiful she would be like her mommy. I don't know if I could handle living with 2 angels tho lol.
Well until next time. I love you guys and miss my babies.


Your love husband and daddy. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You are such a great husband and Daddy! I am proud of you son!

    ReplyDelete