About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rough days

It's the pregnancy hormones hard at work. Some moments I cry, some moments I laugh, and some I get angry. It's embarrassing how hard it is to get a grip on them. Adam is out of town right now, so of course things didn't go as smooth today as I wanted. I feel like some of the things going on around me are harsher than usual. On the bright side of things, everything is going good with the baby.I'm getting even more excited to see the baby by ultrasound again. I know Adam can't wait either.

No comments:

Post a Comment