About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Kick, and baby room





Today I felt the baby kick for the first time. It was the most incredible feeling. I have been feeling the baby shift and roll for some time now. But today I felt a kick. I am so excited. This weekend Daddy and Mommy worked on the baby room. We still have more to do. Here are the pics on how far we are right now.

1 comment:

  1. I Adore this room! I can just picture a little babe snuggled in that crib! Sooooooooo sweet! Love the wall decalls and paint colors. This is a very relaxing room and interesting for a baby to grow in. I am VERY impressed!
    I am always amazed at the babys first kick! It is like, "Oh WOW! this is REAL!" Can't wait to see more pictures! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete