About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Beginning the third Trimester

Hello to the third trimester. The trimester brings to me anxiety, excitment, and of course fear. Its strange how 4 months ago I wouldn't have thought twice about whats to come in August. I was just excited. Now I am getting anxious just to see Riley and for Adam and I to have our baby in our arms. I'm excited to be a mom. I'm scared to death that I will fail, or of course be a big baby about the labor like you see in these Bringing home baby or Birthday shows on TV. I have some stress and I know that its kinda dumb to stress over everything and I still have plenty of time, but I feel like there are things that I should be doing that I'm not. We will be registering soon for birthclasses. We will be taking a one day class. We will be taking some new pictures of Rileys room and posting them soon. Hope everyone is still just as excited as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment