About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Final Glucose test

I was finally able to complete the glucose test. Took lots of patience and distraction from not only Adam but Nana as well. Riley will be here in 60 days. I can not wait. Adam and I both are so excited. Riley moves so much. You can look at my stomach and watch him move. The baby shower is coming up. I am now at the point that I get hot all the time. Sleep is becoming hard to catch a complete 8 hours straight. But I know it is all worth it. I can not wait to hold our son and look at the little life we created.

My favorite thing to do right now is to lay on the couch so Adam and I can bond with the baby. There are times that Riley wakes Adam up at night, he kicks hard. The baby room is set and ready to go. All I have to do is wash all the clothes, but I am trying really hard not to wash them till closer when he is here. I have a feeling if I wash them now I will be washing them again and again, wearing them out before Riley gets to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment