About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Glucose test

For the record, the glucose test is hard and nasty. I flunked the first one because I fasted when I wasn't supposed to. The second test was an automatic fail because 10 mins before the first drawl I ended up loosing the drink. I'm feeling like a failure. Everyone I know did this test just fine. I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow to see what the next step is.

On the bright side of things, today is fathers day. I'm getting ready to go get Riley's daddy his first fathers day gift. I'll post later what it is and if he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment