About Me

On December 23rd, we got the greatest news ever. A postive pregnancy test. We are excited to take this new step in life. Our baby will be welcomed by two loving families. Both grandmas are very excited for their new grandbaby. Grandpa is excited to have another grandchild as well.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Less than 60 days

We are down to the wire. Our birthing class is next week so thats something huge for us to look forward to. People at work are placing a pool on when I will be in labor. Some say I have 50 days left some say we won't see Riley till September.

On another note, Adam got me a prenatal massage today. It was for 30 mins and I was way relaxed. I enjoyed having all my tense sore muscles worked on. The massage was super relaxing. I even ended up falling asleep in it. Riley even enjoyed me being relaxed.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment